At peace with piece

I cant believe I have actually gone and plucked up the courage to finally take this step, and start.. blogging. A phenominal known to many, but unknown to those like my self, who have been instilled with soo much fear, yet so much hunger to write. In my hearts of hearts, this is what I have always wanted to be - a writer. Thats all I have always wanted to do. I have always written but never shared, because.. I was afraid.

I was afraid that people would get to know me in a way I didn't want them to know me. I was afraid they would know the truth and love me less if they knew the truth about me. I was afraid they would judge who I said I was against who I said I am. I was afraid they would no that all this time I had been living a lie and a life that simply didn't belong to me, because  I wanted to fit in and didn't want to be left behind. I was afraid that there where times, if not all the time, that I didn't even love myself enough to honor myself. I was afraid they would no my issues, issues I thought only I had and every other human being out there didn't have.

I didn't want come face to face with who I am, and who God has destined me to be. I concentrated soo hard on who I thought I was, Who the world said I am, and who I just couldn't think I would be.I did a good job at pretending that's for sure, but pretense has never helped anybody. it always bring you right back to where you began, and shows you "baby, you haven't moved a step forward".
I wanted to be her, this wonderful woman, but I couldn't. I didn't believe she could ever be. I wanted to be here this pretty woman, but who did I think I was being pretty, when I had a past so broken? God has scoulded me for years but I wasn't ready. I just wasn't. I don't even no if I am ready now. But what I do know is that, I want it. I want to publish my work so i can finally ad (proudly) Writer to my list of work in progress Title's!

So this is me, My first post on MY blog, writing what I want, and letting my thoughts be known. Of-course, you don't have to agree with them, that's why they are my thoughts, not yours. You didnt experience them, I did.so You don't even have to like them that's why you can read and follow other writers who write and talk about things that interest you. isn't that the simple beauty of life? :) I hope you have enjoyed getting to know me (lol) if you didn't already. look out for more.

Comments

  1. YOU.GO.GIRL!!!!wow...this is great and its an honor to be the first to post a comment! its a great blog friend, i cant wait to see whats next!well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesomeness!!!!!!! Well done hun! I'm happy for you and this new path you've chosen to venture in. Will try to keep up with it. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts