Woman To Woman - Say 'I'

I remember ever so clearly, the look I had on my face when a quite voice in my head told me, that, I, Me, Tebatso Kgakge had been responsible for creating all the trouble, chaos, issue's and any other negative response energy that had been going on in my life. I, had made myself miserable. I had not accepted myself for whom I was. I had not been honest about alot of things I wanted, needed, wanted to do, could have done and should have done in my own life. I, didnt get paid the money that I want. I, dont have the car that I want. I, dont get treated the way that I want to be treated. I, dont have what it is that I want in my life. I, was not happy about my living conditions, I, am not happy I havent acquired that which I think I should have acquired at this point in my life, I, dont have the body that I want, I dont have the money that I want, and yet I was laying on my bed glooming in despair-blaming other people. Blaming other's because they didnt do in my life what I wanted them to do.

In my life. Not their life, Not our life, but my life.

I had not been able to speak up and tell the world what I wanted and needed. I had though, been able to whisper what I wanted. I had not been able to step up and say "I dont like this", I had though, been able to complain that I dont like that. I had not been able to tell certain people that they need to stop droping of and transfering what ever it is that they are doing, dropping off and transfering in my life because I dont like it, I dont want it and I certainly dont need it, I had though been able to write it all down.

That ofcourse wouldnt help much because all it was doing was transfering it from my head to my hand so only I only still knew about it.

Yes, for a very long time in my life, I responded as a victim to circumstances in my life only I knew about. If you are not honest,opening up yourself to Live up and conduct your life as you wish? You forget that only you no your wishe's so no body, can grant them.

Open up your mouth and say "I"

Comments

Popular Posts