I write for my healing

A lot of people may often wonder why I succumb myself to splitting my life open and available for people to openly crucify, or see in to, and all I can say is I write for my own healing. I write because it makes me feel better. I write because it makes sense to me. I write because words speak to me. I write because I speak to words too.

Writing is such a remedy to my soul that even in my everyday life I carry three different note books in which I write many different things throughout the day.

My black berry carries my professional notes, my large big book intensifies them with comments, my smaller books? well those carry my heart, my thoughts, my love, my desires, my passions – my words.

If I couldn’t write I probably wouldn’t be right. When I don’t write I don’t feel right.Writing is my voice.  It’s how I speak. It’s the only language I know and fully understand. Its a voice that has its own tone, it’s own feel, accent, it has its own vernacular. It has its own song in my heart, a voice that not many can hear but sure can see.

Perhaps to you I just want to keep reminding myself of the past, but to me its how I let it go. If I don’t come face to face with what I have been face to face with, I wont ever be able to move on from it. when I write, its like a mirror voice comes before me and rationalise things to me. my words speak to me. they hear me.

I ofcourse dont need to explain myself to you, but next time I am with you and you wonder why I am just not listening and I am dazed, please understand, I probably haven’t gotten my daily dose of writings and just need to be left alone to do so

Best

Tebby K


Comments

Popular Posts